Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday's Mayhem and Foolishness: 14 September 2015

 I'm busy, busy, busy as a bee. Writing like mad. Because, deadlines. You know the drill, because EVERYONE has deadlines of one sort or another.


So I'll just leave you with these cute busy bee pics, and a little song by the Blind Melons. Cause that me, that little dancing bee. Heh. Dancing as fast as I can, and paying no mind to to the meanie-butts of the world. You do the same, hmm?
I'm hoping by the end of the day I'll be covered--heh, I mean my manuscript will be covered in as many new words as this little guy is in pollen granules.
*crossing all possible points of crisscrossingness on my body and getting my fingers flying on my trusty laptop's keyboard*

~~Cherie Noel


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?