Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday Newsday: The News is, there is No News...yet.

Tuesday is for news of writerly stuffs and things which will amaze, astound, or at least entertain you.

We've agreed on this, yes?

The thing is...I wasn't able to keep up with my writing schedule for the first half of 2015.

Truth.

I fell down on the job, as it were.
So this is me, picking myself up.
You know, fall down eight times, get up nine? It's a good motto. Now I'm working on getting up and getting a whole lotta writing done, so I'm outta here. On my way to make some Newsday stuff and things happen, so I can report them next time Tuesday rolls around. Until then, the news is, there's no news except I'm hard at work. I'll see you sweet babies in a bit, when I hope to have important progress to announce.
Ciao,
~Cherie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?