Monday, May 19, 2014

taking a (short) sabbatical

I know it's Minion Monday, and honestly I kind of have some stuff on my mind that's pretty cool, but...sorry, guys. Not this Monday.

See, I'm in PA. We drove 16 long hours (give or take several stops) up here from GA with the three kids in hopes that the hubby would have a chance to  say goodbye to his mom. She's been having a lot of health issues and she's  no longer responding to treatment, so...it's time. It's currently that murky midnight time between late-late Sunday and the wee smas of Monday morning. I have the kids in bed in the hospitality house & DH is at the hospital.

This place does not have WiFi so I'm typing this on my phone. It's the kids' last week of school, so they're missing that. And...well, it's just kind of a mess. So until next time... just hug your loved ones tight, ok?

*blows kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?