Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday Newsday!

Lots and lots of fun stuffs happening over in the Writing Cave, I have been assured! (And I've seen the schedule; it's CRAZY!) I think ALL THE THINGS are happening over the next couple of months, and I have this suspicion that they're going to be light months.

So, what's up?

Well, about a million WIPs, to start off:


  1. New contract with Passion in Print for the Matefinders, Inc. series.
  2. Completion of an expanded version of One Thousand Cranes, first in the Flight of a Thousand Cranes series.
  3. Mayhem, Delusions, and Shifty Fox Shenanigans for the Big Bone Lick anthology with Kendall McKenna and Jambrea Jo Jones.
  4. For NaNoWriMo, The Right Kind of Cowboy (apparently, inspired by Jared Rackler, although I don't know the whole story!) 
Then there's this: 


Glitter and Shamrocks is scheduled to be published Dec 15, with an additional Rescue Twinks Christmas short coming soon, as well! (As soon as Boss Lady gives me more information on that, I'll pass it along here. Promise!)

In other news, I kind of want to put up a bit ol' "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" sign all over the place; I'm slowly slowly working on tagging older posts and updating the "My Books" tab to reflect all the books published since Cherie last touched it. There will eventually be tabs for each series, with excerpts and blurbs and covers and all that kinda thing -- and maybe someday places with some other fun stuff, although I'm still a bit hazy on *what* exactly! If you have any ideas, let me know!

I guess that's about it for today; tomorrow Cherie is supposed to have a snippet of some sort from the WIP (whichever is foremost in her brain at the time). Hope everyone is having a great week, or at least holding on till the weekend! I leave you with this thought: Make time in your day to

 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?