Saturday, October 26, 2013

UPDATE!

Just a quick post to say that after some hiccups (and FINALLY meeting at GRL in Atlanta last weekend), Cherie and I have managed to mostly iron out a few things and we're working on getting the website back up and functional! Cherie has promised me a blog post about GRL (and I'm toying with the idea of doing one from my perspective, too), there *may* (*fingers crossed*) be a video of Cherie's reading, and we're going to do a bit of a site overhaul! So keep your eyes open for all the goodies! (One of the changes will be a page dedicated to me meandering about all the randomness that happens in my life, so keep an eye on that once it happens if you want to have a laugh at me!)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! We Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a Minion's Eye View of GRL. Do Eeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete

What's your take?