Monday, June 24, 2013

Minion Mondays! (Or, y'know. Whatever day I manage to find time, once a week-ish.)

Hey, y'all! Friendly neighborhood minion, here! (Sadly, not as adorbs as Gru's, but hey! We can't all be little & yellow. You got what you got, and you gotta work with it!)



So. A little bit about me. Where to start? Hmmm...

Mom of 3 (Girl-child will be 13 on the 28th. VelcroBoy *just* turned 8 and DinoBoy will be 10 in September). Wife (DH just --*just*-- cleared the Army; he's no longer active duty, but is now in a reserve unit, and he's going to be a truck driver. I'm not thrilled, but there are reasons that I'm ok with it).

I read (obviously), a lot of it m/m romance (duh; look who I'm working for...). I bake (well, I used to. I'm working on getting back to it). I do other random non-parenting, non-housekeeping type stuff here and there, and I SWEARTAGOD one of these days I'm going back to school. Don't know what I'm gonna DO there, but I'm gonna do it.

Also, since the Boss-lady is so out-of-control busy, between writing and school and parenting and what-not, and I have random odd bits more of free time, I'm taking over the blog!



muahahahaha!!

Be afraid.... be very afraid!

No, seriously, it won't be that bad! Hopefully, she'll just remember to pass on tidbits of info to me -- excerpts, cover art, release dates & the like -- & I'll share.

When there's nothing exciting on that front, I'll just share whatever pops into my head at the moment -- recipes? links? Pictures of hot boys doing the things that hot boys do? Who knows!

Any ideas? Share! Right here,  right now, Bay-bee!


(ETA: Heeeeey... When you click on my name at the bottom of my post, it takes you to my unfortunately nearly abandoned G+ page. May have to start remembering to update that. Wonder if there's anywhere it linkities-up with my personal blog/Twitter/etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?