Saturday, December 15, 2012

On Being a Helper: This is what I give

I don't know a lot of things. Some I can learn, some I will simply never master, some I will gain a modicum of proficiency at. I know enough to give back where I can, and pay forward where I can.

There are lots of things I don't have, and therefore can't share... but I have my imagination. I can create stories. And for me, stories have always been my refuge in the storms of life. So, this story, my little Christmas Story? Is free. It's a gift from me to you. May it ease your heart. Give you respite for a brief span of time from the things that weigh heavy on you. Merry Christmas, babies. 

~~Cherie Noel

you can find the story on allromanceebooks if you want to download a copy. It's sweet, and light... and all about hope and looking forward. Well, that's what I see in it anyway. I hope it makes somebody happy. Give it as a gift to a friend (but please actually download a copy from AllRomanceEbooks so I can keep track of how it's doing. And by all means, leave a comment there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?