Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday in the Trenches

Today would normally be a Triumph, or a Teaser...
but we're still reeling a bit here at Casa Noel. I don't know about you all, but in our house the pets truly become part of our family...and we invest a lot of emotion in them. So today I'm airing out the kiddo's room. Because, believe it or not, death has a smell, and her room reeks of the stench of death left by the passing of her dwarf hamster.

While Lewell'yn, one of my mc's from my upcoming release,Tian's Hero, is accustomed to that particular odour, my little liebling is not.
And frankly, I'd rather she not become used to it.

I'll be back tomorrow with a cheerier post, and your clue for today is knowing what odour Lewell'yn is accustomed to.

Ciao, babies.

2 comments:

  1. Pets definitely become part of the family no matter how big or small. I always cry my eyes out when something like that happens. Hugs for you all.

    ReplyDelete

What's your take?