Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Monday Slipped Away with a Quiet Sigh...

Okay, babies... I can admit that Monday got away from me before I got a chance to post for you.

The normal mania ensued, and I accomplished what I consider quite a bit considering I was working with a migraine. I got two loads of laundry done, wrote just shy (six words or so) of a thousand words, and then dealt with the kiddo who was still awake at 9:30 at night when I got home from doing said laundry. Grr.

I adore my kidlet, but just once I'd like her to do what I ask without me having to stand over her while it's being done. *hark, it's the lament of the parent with a pre-teen or actual teen*

Right.
So, migraine gone-ish, and I'm outta here my dears, gotta go get my write on so I have a triumph to write about later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?