Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Five: N'Awlins Style

1)*squee*

2)Yup, I said squee.

3)Seriously, I'm in New Orleans, down in the Quarter. How can I help myself? I can't, and wouldn't want to if I could.

4)I flew in yesterday, and on both flights had nice seatmates...though on my second flight? From Baltimore to New Orleans, there were two sisters sitting next to me who were absolute dolls! So very sweet, and full up to the brim with joie de vivre. They flat out made my heart happy.

5)Yesterday I met a plethora of my favorite authors. This also made my heart happy.

*bonus*

6 and then some) The folks are friendly, my roommates are, as my mum would say, both peaches.
The sun may not be shining down here today, but I've got a Jambie Jo in my pocket (well, sort of), I met Laura & Kris from Mlr last night and found I liked them as much in person as I did via email and such...and Ethan Day, Damon Suede and all the gentlemen of the Gentlemen's Juke Junket put on a fine time for us last night at Lafitte's in Exile. Yeah. That's a whole lotta reasons to be loving my Friday, and finding it fabulous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?