Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Think Tank: On Moving

Okay. Let's get to the goodies first!




You got two, cause with all the de-constrution, moving, and re-assembling of the Writing Cave going on yesterday, I didn't get to posting the daily man-candy. So two hot bits of lick-able-ness for y'all today!

On moving. 

It is exhilarating and terrifying. I get to re-invent my home, and hence to a degree, myself. 

Have I mentioned that I am a creature of habit? That I like my things just so? That moving makes me crazy? LOL. Well, take note of those things now.

Seriously, I have the best friends. They are by and large, stepping up to help when and as they can. I adore my fellow trouble makers--er--friends.

Have a great day y'all. I will.

1 comment:

  1. Man that guy with the sheet you can see through. He rocks my world! I have been coming over here for a while to check out your pretties too. Love them, by the way. Congrats again on the move. And thanks for checking out my blog. Just realized you commented. I am so used to blogging to myself I forget to check and see if anyone posted. LOL! Have a great day! A

    ReplyDelete

What's your take?