Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday-Teasing without Telling

Right.

Okay.

I have to hide out in the writing cave today so I will have something of worth to turn over to the betas, and time for them to turn it around, as well as time for me to go over their suggestions and fix up my lovely WIP...it's still vewy, vewy secret, but how's about a little teasing without telling?

Character 1 is sweet and shy, though he looks like a rough and tumble man's man.

LOL. I said man's man about gay romance. I am so corny.

Character 2 is chock full o'smexy goodness. Like a Twinkie.

Tee-hee. I did it again.

Character 3 is older, authoritatively smoldering in a take-me-now kinda manner.

Yeah, I said take-me-now.

I will tell you this. Something in the story is glittery, and pink, and utilized with great flair and panache.

O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?