Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Manic Monday

It rained last night. I sleep really well when it rains. So well, in fact, that it becomes hard to haul my lazy keister outta bed the next morning. Sheesh.

So I started today behind the eightball.

Then I compounded my problem by goofing around on Goodreads all morning.

What am I, nuts?

Evidently, because, just as if I don't already have a 1001 irons in the fire, I went and signed up to write a hot little story based on a pic posted by Heather S.

Be warned, the pic is NSFW!!

You can see the pic here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/554004-dear-author-heather-s-grabbed-by-cherie-noel and read a little about what all Heather S. has requested from the story.

I also promised myself that I'd get a significant amount of work done in The Soldier & the Starving Artist today. So, time to put my money where my mouth is ...Yeah...who ever thought of that saying anyway?

Right.

Time to get to letting my fingers fly. Yeah, I like that better. Tells it in a straight-forward manner. Here I go then, nose to the grindstone, attempting to write like the wind.

I really do have to. I was a lazy slug-a-bed this morning.
Eh, what can I say? It rained last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?